Types of Protection

Call us on 03332 414113 (local rate)
Contact us online

There are many different types of protection available, and not all of them are applicable to everyone. At Zing we appreciate how hard you work for your income, and we never want you to spend money on cover you don’t need. That’s why our advisers are here to tailor-make a protection package to your circumstances and your budget.

Which Cover Is Right For You?

This is a difficult question to answer, because it depends on your situation. As a general rule, if you have a mortgage you’ll need buildings and contents insurance, and you may need income protection cover, too. For those of you with dependents, life assurance is a must. And you might want to consider critical illness cover for additional security.

The pages in this section are designed to give you general information about the kind of cover available to you and the circumstances in which you might benefit from it. Once you’ve had the chance to read them you’ll then be ready to call our protection advisers for a more in-depth discussion about which kind of cover is right for you.


*For insurance business we offer products from a choice of insurers.

Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.