Secured Loan Lending in the United Kingdom
Borrowing restrictions in the current climate showing no current sign of easing, causing many potential secured loan applicants to experience some difficulty in terms of being approved for unsecured personal credit.
However, if you are a homeowner and you are looking to borrow a substantial amount of money, from £25,000 upwards, there is a far cheaper alternative offering improved repayment flexibility and much higher rates of approval, even if your credit rating has let you down in the recent past.
It is possible that you may be…
Looking for a loan where, raising it against your mortgage may not currently be the right option.
- You’re on a brilliant mortgage deal that you don’t want to give up
- You’re currently tied in to your current mortgage deal
- Your income has reduced so you may not qualify for a remortgage
- You have adverse credit & want to use a loan to “clean up” your credit rating
- You want money to complete works to your home & then remortgage once complete
Then it could be the right route for you, is a loan secured against your property.